Saturday, June 7, 2008

About Bloggers.Com And Euro 2008.

If you look at my side bar,you will find a list of blogs I read daily and blogs of my fellow blogger.I have it before,but there are some changes,and I have to thank Blogger for providing this new element for bloggers user.They call it blog list,you can put your own title,choose which blog you want to put there by adding their URL.The best thing about this new element is that you can choose to arrange it according to latest updates,that means newly updated blogs will be on top,and the title of that latest post will also be display..cool isn't it?

Last month they also added a new feature for Bloggers,scheduled posts.It is a long wait,because other platform have already provided this feature enabling bloggers to write a few post,scheduled it for later days,and it will be publish according to the date and time selected.A good feature because some bloggers wants to post regularly,but other commitments can deny them this opportunity,so writing it in advance,and scheduling it to be publish is convenient to bloggers so they won't miss updating their blog regularly.I did this yesterday to my other blog,wrote an article,and schedule it for today because I spend most of the day today away from my PC.Thanks Bloggers for finally making this feature available to us.


Lastly,Euro 2008 starts today,this year edition are jointly hosted by Switzerland and Austria.The opening match are between Switzerland and the Czech Republic.I don't actually give this tournament much attention because England are not playing.They fail to qualify and resulting in the sacking of Steve McLaren as coach.They appointed Fabio Capello as their new coach with a target of at least reaching the semifinal stage of the 2010 World Cup which will be held in South Africa.Some Man U players will be representing their countries like Edwin Van De Sar for Holland,Patrice Evra for France and of course,Cristiano Ronaldo for Portugal.It is rumored that Ronaldo wanted to join Real Madrid this summer even if he is still contracted to Man U and Man U are reluctant to release him.I actually don't mind if he wants to move to Real,he is a talented and gifted player,but to be a good player,you need more than that.Just let him move to Real,Man U still have other quality players like Rooney,Tevez,Nani and they certainly have the budget to bring in new players.Why keep someone who no longer has an interest in playing for the club.

That is all for now,enjoy trying the new feature for Blogger.com users,may the best team win Euro 2008,my pick is Spain,France and Croatia.Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

dude you must try blogrolling! even better!


mind exlinking?

Nancy Janiola said...

hi..hopping here via LR...thnaks for your review by the way...hope your Sunday is just great..TC!

David Weldy said...

Enjoyed your post and once again, thanks for your review on Link Referral. I sincerely appreciate all your kind words. I am going to get this new element and add you to the list of blogs I read. I have a customized blog template now (three columns). so, apparently, the new element is not showing up in my layout. Any idea how I can get it?

Very informative post.

Sandra said...

About Euro 2008 - thanks for one of your "favorites picks" - let's hope some of these predictions will finally come true - greetings from Croatia

nYomoT said...

i must really thank all of you for your comments,really appreciate it and to Sandra and Nancy,thanks for keep on coming back.