Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost One Month...

4 more days and it will be this blog 1st month anniversary.Its achievement is some how very surprising,because this is a personal blog,no specific niche,no certain target audience,no certain posting schedule,no certain topics to write about,just what I was thinking at that moment are what this blog is all about.

The visitors are almost 1000,I get an average daily visit of about 35 - 50,the highest among my 3 blogs,7 visit through search engines and about 12 subscribers.Some of you might say this is nothing,but to me it is some thing that I am proud of,since I only use Link Referral and BlogUpp to promote my blog,I'm not actually an active member of Blog Catalog,I only submit this blog to 3 blog directories and lately I'm not very active in the 3 forums I join.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all LR members that have visited this blog,giving their reviews,about 120 of it so far,most of it are very encouraging,some not very good but its OK,Blog Catalog members,my forum members from Blogger Forum,Bloggeries and Blogger Talk,I got 3 people submitting their reviews to Stumbleupon,lots of comments..thank you all,I really appreciate it.This special thanks goes to 3 very wonderful people who have been very supportive to this blog..my girlfriend,Bushra@nyomel..I love you so much,you are always by my side no matter what,mostly in the last 5 difficult years..it is not much easier now but I think we have gather strength from our past experience to see this relationship through,and I always pray to God that one day,hopefully very soon we can achieve our dreams to be together,forever.Sandra from Croatia who always visit this blog,leaving comments and now we have start mailing each other,thanks for your support,your friendship and last but not least,to Nancy,it is wonderful to have other bloggers as friends,even though we never met,we never knew each other before,but through life on the Internet,and mutual understanding of how great this life is,respect for each others interesting view and thoughts,we become closer and supportive for each other.

Blogging is more about exposing our self,our thoughts and our dreams,but it is actually a medium that connect us to others,in ways we never thought could happen before,reaching to people we never knew we could,and gaining respect,friendship and trust by being true to our self,being honest,being open and doing it with lots of love and care.We live in different part of the world,different culture,different religion,different circumstances but here,on the Internet,we live in harmony in one big blogging world,blogging community with one common reason,to let people know about us,and in the process,we learn a lot of things,and get to know a lot of great and wonderful people.

If we all can live this wonderful life in the real world,wouldn't it be nice?No war,no hate,no prejudice..no borders or skin colour or religion separating us,everybody is equal,everybody helping,loving and caring for each other.

Hopefully I and all of you will still be around next year when I can write again to celebrate this blog 1st year anniversary and we will see how much things or the world have changed within that period.Thanks again to all of you,keep on blogging and remember to have respect and love for our fellow bloggers,our brothers and sisters in this World Wide Web.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sayang,

Thanks for the very touching post and all the best with your blog. I'm happy that u find something that u really love to do. I'll always here, supporting u.. be with u.. no matter what, no matter how hard our life is going to be.. because i really2 love u.. take care dear.. and all the best! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I simply loved your simplicity. People think that they have to talk about other world things on a blog and u just come to say thank you to your readers. This is really great. I also have a personal blog where I talk aobut my thoughts also. Keep up this good work

mohad said...

salam... apa khabar..