Monday, June 16, 2008

Not A Very Good Weekend.

A few things happen this weekend so it is not actually a very good weekend but I still enjoy it because I get to see my mom and I went out with my girlfriend.We don't do a lot of window shopping this week,instead she help me change the template of my other 2 blog.I must say that it is an experience for both of us,we make a lot of mistakes,things didn't really appear the way we wanted it to be and in the end we get frustrated,I get frustrated and somehow I hurt her in my frustration.When I reach home,freshen up,I called her and say I'm sorry for hurting her,if not for her,my blog template will still be the boring old one.

I went to see my mom the next day,my eldest sister also came because she wanted to see me to discuss about the catering business that she wanted to start.I can cook you know,that is why she wanted to see me.I have experience cooking for weddings,and here in Malaysia,Nasi Bryani(Bryani Rice) is the most popular dishes in Malay wedding.I can cook the whole dish,the rice,the Beef Bryani,the Dalca(curry) and Ayam Masak Merah(Chicken with sauce).It is a favourite dish here,not only during weddings and that is why my sister wanted to start her own catering business.I told her that I would love to help,but I have my own plans for now,I wanted to try my luck in either Saudi Arabia,Dubai or England.If all goes well,I plan to get married this year and go to either one of those 3 places with my wife,worked there for maybe 5 to 10 years and then come back,start our own business.I always wanted to open a cafe,serving Malay,Western and Chinese cuisine.I love to cook and I cook well too..I'm familiar with Malay,Western and Chinese food,not all,but a few,but I can learn because I like to try new recipes.

One of my relative got a stroke last Friday,I got a call informing me and asking for my help if I can try to heal him,do a special prayer for him.I did all that I can,but no one can be mightier than God,he passed away at about 11.50 am today..

No comments: