Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sharing..

I've been smoking since I'm 15..I'm 43 now..damn..I've been burning my lungs for more than half of my life..wonder how it looks?I'm clean now..I've quit for good end of 2009..promise my wife I'll quit before we tie the knot in 2010..wow..the power of love..

People say to quit is hard..you need support,especially from loved ones,friends,colleagues..some have to go through therapy,counselling,buy products to kick the addiction..1001 and reason for not quitting.Me..looking at my pack of cigarette,just say to my self..once I finish the last stick,that will be my last..forever..and that is what i did..I quit just like that..no one knows I quit,not my family,not my fiance,not my colleagues..not nobody..Just me making a promise to myself..

We are stronger than what we actually know..it is just the matter of having the faith and will to do it..We don't need people to tell us that we can do it,that we are strong enough to do it..We must tell our self we can do it,we are strong enough..if we can do that..nothing else matters..

The reason we still don't quit is because we keep on giving excuse for not quitting..if you want to quit..just do it..just like when you first start..nobody pushes you..so why need the push when you want to quit?

If you want to do something..do it because you really want to do it,do it for your self..don't do it for anybody else or for any other reason..because the pleasure of achieving what you really want to do is priceless..

No comments: