Friday, May 16, 2008

Do You Know What I Hate Most?

I received a review from a LR member saying my blog was the most random blog he had ever seen..I guess it was some sort of a compliment because yes,my blog is about whatever that comes to my mind and whatever I will write when I feel I have the need to.No..these is certainly not the thing that I hate.I'm glad my blog is being reviewed,and for a very new blog,what else can make you happy other than people visiting it and then giving you their opinion about it.My blog have been up for only 6 hours you know.

There are 2 things that really upset me and I think it's fair if I said I really hate it.
  1. People who misuse blogs - I know,blogs are free,anybody can have their own blog or maybe two or three or even ten!I have three blogs including this.If you start a blog,spend time updating it with if not good content,but at least some decent content,I don't mind,but to come across a blog that was started last year,the latest post is last year,and the content says..If you want to earn some fast cash,click on this link!I think the blog owner must be a millionaire right now that he/she decides to abandoned the blog..or..he/she just give up because after starting a blog,doing all what they have learn to earn fast and easy money,nothing materialized..tired of waiting,they return to their daily job,slug it out and earning decent pay for what they do.The blog?Well I think even they don't want another look at it anymore.People who say their blog is about their personal life,quest,interest or whatever that suppose to be personal..instead when you look at their blog,the only personal thing is their picture and their posting..(heck even sometimes the posting is not their personal possession),the rest..ads from Google,Bidvertiser,Adbrite..an any other advertising they can get their hands on..It is nice if you kindly introduce your blog as..Hi..this is my blog about whatever interest me,and the reason I started it is because someone told me you can make money using blogs by putting as many ad as you can like the one you will see on my blog..p/s:Don't forget to click on the ads while you are here.lol.
  2. People who doesn't know how to use forums.I join forums to expose my blog,so does all the other forum members.Nowadays I see more people using threads in forums not to introduce their blogs,but to promote it immediately!Then there are members who use every single thread there is in the forum to keep on telling people to go to his blog,whether they start the thread or thread started by others.How would you feel when someone start a thread..I'm new to blogging,please check my blog and give your comment,and right after that is not someone giving his thought,but someone who wrote..Yeah..while you're at it,check mine too...I will check the first blog,but certainly not the second!Then there is this kind of person,who is new,but wanted to be an established member as fast as possible.How do you do it?Easy..leave your comment/answer to all the possible thread that you can find..even if your post just say..Yes,I agree or Great blog!You can easily post to 20 thread per visit,that means 200 in 10 days!When people look at your profile..Wah!this person must be somebody,he has over 200 posts already,lets check his blog.When you do check the blog..it is a blog promoting affiliate programs..no wonder!You need a big mailing lists,a lot of referrals to succeed..One last thing..people keep on bumping threads to make it as long as possible,but the only people participating..the one who starts it,and 3 or 4 others who are really desperate in getting their page rank getting higher!Yes..participating in forums from a good page rank site,with your site URL in it will help boost your page rank too..
I always wonder,people are concern about not getting enough traffic,not getting higher page rank,not getting enough sale,not getting enough readers..did they ever,even for only a minute,look at their website or blogs,look at what they are selling and what they wrote and think..will people look at this,or even consider buying this,reading this?Is this the best that I can do,I can offer?If you think it is..then look around..do you still seriously think yours is the best there is?Don't simply blame Google,Yahoo,MSN,Alexa or whatever that you can blame for not getting what you want.If you have done what it is that needed to be done,and keep on doing it regularly,then you will certainly get what is due to you.

No comments: