Saturday, May 17, 2008

Doing Things The Right Way.

We can certainly achieve lots of thing if we do it the right way,setting our mind towards it,and giving our best in achieving it.Not only in business,in education,in love..it is applicable to our whole life and things we do to make life better and more comfortable.

I join Link Referral in April this year..I submitted my 1st blog because I want to expose it,generating traffic to it.I don't actually remember how I know about LR,maybe I saw its ad or button on one of the sites that I browse.After checking it out,I decided to join,but as a free member,I know..most of you might probably thinking,I seems to like all things free,who doesn't but I have my own reason,and by following my blog,one day you will surely understand why.

I like LR concept of doing your daily 30/5/1/1 daily routine for free members to increase your ranking in the directory list which will certainly boost traffic to your site if you have high rank.30 visits to other members site,5 reviews,1 forum post and 1 favourite site.It is not a hard thing to do because there are thousand of members here,in different categories and it doesn't take a very long time to do it.I found this a fun thing to do because other than doing it to increase your ranking,you will see lots of other sites,blogs with all different style and some of it you will find to be useful.

This blog is the latest one that I add to LR,and I have been receiving good traffic and reviews.Thanks to all LR members for your support.What I wanted to say here is about the other side of LR members.I notice that there are this certain members who love doing their daily task,participated in forums discussions and giving great feedback,know how to do reviews and supporting other members,but there are also certain members who does the opposite.Most of them maybe are newbies like me,but being new,means to learn,and to learn you must spend time on the things you want to learn.

The best place to learn is by joining discussions in forums.You can get very great input there,but this certain members from the dark side of LR prefer to use forums to spam,i.e unnecessary promoting!Don't they know people hate spam?Or they start a forum discussions that have been already been discussed at length sometimes on many occasion..the most common one I keep on seeing is..TRAFFIC.I can see question about getting traffic everywhere in the forums!Some with simple title like TRAFFIC,some use other disguise like IS MY SITE REALLY THAT BAD or HOW DO I GET TRAFFIC TO MY SITE?If they spend time looking at past forums discussion,I think they can find the answer and find there is no such need to ask that question again,but maybe some posted the question just to fill their daily quota of 1 forum post!A selfish act.

Not knowing how to give reviews is another thing,and this has been discussed in forums with most members showing their disgust at how some members who just doesn't seem to know to do reviews.What is your reaction when you find someone review your site by saying..Good site,good information but give you 4 for content,3 for navigation,3 for speed and 4 for relevance?Isn't it more appropriate to give all 5's if you find the site is good and informative?If you want to give such review,wouldn't it be nice if you mention that the content is good,but a bit outdated,it takes some time when you want to open other pages,meaning not easy to navigate and takes some time to load which relate to speed and your site is suppose to be in other category referring to relevance,which bring us to other type of members,the one who can't accept comments,and they retaliate by giving you bad reviews if you do so!Not to mention members who use reviews to promote their site..very pathetic!Members who doesn't even know what to review,but still wanted to do it,and in the end just saying great site but give you 2-3-4-5,or 1-2-3-4 or 3-3-3-3!

Don't they know how they do review is monitored and will have an effect on their ranking?If you don't know how to do it,look at other reviews,see how other members do it,sometimes the site owner have a question for you,so give reviews based on that.But I think no matter how you try to educate this kind of people,it won't be to any effect.These people are joining simply to have traffic coming to their site,never bother to do the daily task,but wanted high volume of traffic,started a blog or website to earn fast money,that is why they wanted an immediate flow of thousand of traffic to it.If you come across this kind of people,look at their site and see what it is about,you will find some truth in what I'm saying here.

They want to achieve something,but not doing it the right way.They want it all to happen in as easy way as possible,and wanted to be successful in a short period of time.Do you think it is possible?Maybe in movies,yes..but this is the real world.Work hard,work smart and you will achieve what you want,but if want it easy,I wish you luck in finding it.If you find joining LR doesn't give you your desired results,than go somewhere else,nobody is stopping you,but don't be such a baby..what do you expect to get when you don't work for it?Maybe your site is just not good enough,have you ever think about it that way?

If you do good,it will always come back to you,and the same goes if you do bad.Don't say anything if you don't really have anything to say.Simple yet true.

No comments: