Monday, May 19, 2008

Problems?

I love to go out sometimes,just to take my mind away from blogging,looking at things happening around me.I like to hang out in malls,not to buy anything,just looking around,watching people.While doing this I always like to remind myself how lucky I'm to be able to live,especially in my beloved country when in places not very far from here many lives have been lost just in a matter of seconds,minutes and days.I'm deeply sad for the people of Myanmar and China.

I don't own a car,nor any kind of transportation whatsoever,so I depend on public transport to take me to places I want to be.The reason I choose to rent an apartment here is because its cheap,there are lots of shops nearby and it is easy to get a bus,easy meaning I don't have to walk very far to wait for it,but that doesn't necessarily mean convenient.I sometimes waited for 30-50 minutes for the bus,even though the company said the interval is 15 minutes during peak hours,and 35 during non-peak hours.Waiting for the bus to go somewhere from my apartment is the easy part,going back is another story.

I normally wait for the bus at the bus station,meaning the bus will start its journey from that point.Since the bus schedule is irregular,not punctual,every time the a bus came,people will have to rush to get on board.This led to them being an easy target of pickpockets!With no policeman around,even the bus company didn't bother to assign their staff to make sure the passenger board the bus in orderly manner.

Actually if the bus is right on schedule,this thing can be avoided.If the bus arrive every 15 minutes,the crowd wanting to board it won't be that big.If all passenger queue to board the bus,instead of pushing their way,the pickpockets won't have a chance to do anything,and by stationing 3 or 4 police officers there will certainly drove this nuisance away.

This is some of the things that I have to face living in this country,especially in a metropolitan city like Kuala Lumpur.I love living here,but sometimes I just wish I could return to my hometown,where everything is slow paced,I can even just walk to town!Every places has its good and bad part,and so are people,but learning to accept it for what its worth is the best thing to do.

We all faces problems of some sort.Don't let it bring you down,instead use it to motivate yourself to be a better person for your self and to all the people that need and care for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woderfull...

nYomoT said...

Well..Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nice post, I like your blogging.

nYomoT said...

Thanks George..I visited your blog and leave a comment there.Interesting insight to your life.