Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Variety Of Blog.

I just love visiting other blogs,especially personal blogs.There are all sorts of personal blogs.There are blogs about daily life,personal experience,work experience,personal view on current issues.I personally like blogs about personal experience because sometimes we can relate our own experience to the one of the writer.I like this kind of blogs because it is real,things that really had happened and how the writer find the strength to make it through and sometimes finding great meaning to life and making it worth living.

The other kind of blogs I like is about people voicing their views on current issues.Some really have a point to make and the point make sense too,but most of them just vent their frustration at the system or at someone within the system.There are lots of thing that we think can be done better or sometimes shouldn't be done at all,but even so,we sometimes forget to look at the bigger picture.Most of the things that we complaint about or criticized are done by human,and as human,we certainly make mistakes and we cannot please everybody.

We love to write remark about the leaders,about somebody that can easily grab attention from the media,because through the media we get to know this people,how they look like and what they say,but do we know them personally?Can we pass remark at someone because of what we see and hear from the media?I read this one blog by a high school student in US who says he like to write about the candidate of the ongoing Presidential Campaign because there are easy target and about sports personality because they talk like they have the mind of a 5Th grader!How easy to pass a judgement on somebody else.It is easy to criticized,just find some fault and write about it and finding somebody else fault is so easy.

If someone you don't even know suddenly walk up to you and say something bad about you,would you just smile and accept it?

3 comments:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

An interesting article! I like reading other peoples personal blogs also. One can gain insite.

sandi
aromatherapyexperts.com

nYomoT said...

Selerines,thanks for your comment and I will visit your blog.
Sandi,thanks to you too and yes,there are so many things we can learn from other blog,and by leaving a comment,we can build a good network with fellow bloggers.