Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let Me Make This Clear.

First of all,this is my personal blog,so I will write whatever I want to write,whatever I think I want to write,whatever I find interesting to write,whatever I feel are related to me in whatever way it might possibly be..but..I try not to offend anybody,anyone.If you by chance find my blog and feels that it is not what it is suppose to be..well..I'm sorry,there are all sorts of personal blog out there and you can't expect each one of it to be the same,writing about your family,your separation,how you got dumped or whatever.The meaning personal is what the writer think is personal to him/her,things happening in his/her life,things that interest him/her.In my personal blog I will write about myself(Maybe sometimes later you will know about me),about my interest and that includes blogging,Man Utd,Ferrari and my observation of all sorts of people in this World Wide Web.

I have two other blogs,one where I share my view on what Internet Marketing and Making Money is all about(Most of it are scams if you asked me)and the other one where I share tips and interesting fact about blogging.I can't write what I feel personally on both blog,it won't be nice and certainly unprofessional,that is why I started this blog,where I can write what ever I want,what ever opinion that I have regarding those two topics and other things that interest me.I don't think it is wrong because this is my blog.I won't be sharing tips or that sorts of thing though,just maybe sometimes writing about my dissatisfaction about something or my thoughts about some issue.

I feel really glad that I manage to let that off my chest..so I hope there will be no further misunderstanding on what this blog is about.There will certainly be a variety of posting here in this blog because of the variety of interest that I have but I certainly don't want this blog to be too much of everything,it won't be good,covering whatever topic that you think will be your readers interest.I will write about things that I feel will give some insight about who I am,and something that we all can relate to,probably to make our life better,or just so that we could be someone better.

I'm only human,and as a human I tend to make mistake.I try not to keep on making the same mistake,try to be nice to everyone close to me,or someone I don't even know.I love to help others and I always remember what someone once asked me..When is the best time to help others?I simply answer,when we can afford to because I thought that seems to be the obvious answer.He said no..the best time to help others is when you are having difficulties of your own.I always think about the truth to his answer,and after living the most difficult part of my life for the past 4 years until now,I know it is true.I manage to help a lot of people in some way or the other,and by doing that,somebody else help me in ways that I never thought of.

I will tell my story and I'm sure you'll be surprise when you get to read my whole story,how I live by doing nothing for 4 years..yes..4 years.Till then..take care.Hope you enjoy reading my post and will continue to read my blog.To all those who feels that my blog is nothing but a random blog,I apologize for wasting your time.

No comments: