Monday, May 26, 2008

Basic Instinct.

We all need money.We need it daily,for rent,bills,foods,clothes,school,tuition,medical and lots of other things.We will certainly try to look for opportunities that can help supplement what we already have,to have a better life,to have something extra in case of emergency,or maybe go for a vacation,but the point is we always look for making money opportunity.Who doesn't.

I think about 10 years ago,there was a craze here,about an easy way to make money.It is a Pyramid Scheme,you join,get as many downline,you earn money,lots of money.It is kind of a viral marketing,because words about it spread very fast,and lots of people started to join.In the end,most people ended up poorer than when they started,losing lots of money,some even lose money that they save for education,or to buy a new house.How sad.

Then in the last 3 or 4 years ago,even until now,a new scheme surface,this time it is Scratch N Win.You scratch a ticket,won a luxury car,but to get it you have to pay certain amount of cash,get some lousy electrical product that worth only 1/4 of what you paid,or less,wait forever to get your car,went to check,the office is closed.The best thing to do is lodge a police report,but will you get your money back?To make thing worst,the police told you you're not the first one.

I just wonder what similarity this story has with all those OPPORTUNITY you see everywhere on the Internet.Are they for real?OK..they have testimonials,screen shot of payment received,and it does show a large amount of cash,those sports cars,even luxury boats!If people can fake a photo,very easily with all this latest technology,is it possible all that is fake to?I just wonder.

I always trust my instinct,and when I see one of this site,I always have this feeling that it is all scam,so it never manage to attract my attention,or make me feel intrigue or whatever.I'm in quite a difficult position now,and I do need some cash,but even so,this sort of thing just never make sense to me,but some people do believe,and sadly,they lose their hard earned money just because they wanted to make some extra cash.I'm not saying all there is out there is scam,maybe there are some genuine one,it is up to you to choose,if you choose the right one,good for you,if not..

Believing there is a way to earn money without doing nothing is I think the most ridiculous thing ever.If there is such possibility,I think people won't be wasting time writing blogs,setting up websites to make business,even bother to go to work,because we can all just stay at home,watch TV,and doing nothing.No complains about fuel price,hey we can even help save earth,because nobody needs to drive to go to work anymore.Then again..this is only my opinion.

You have to trust your instinct.Other than trusting my instinct to keep away from this easy money thing,I always trust my instinct even about blogging,if I feel something is not right,I won't do it,even though it is the most popular thing among bloggers,or even recommended by top and seasoned bloggers.I may sound stupid,but that is just me,that is how I do things and believe me,my instinct have help me a lot and the most important thing is,I believe instinct is God's way of showing the right path.

All this making money opportunity is created by people who takes advantage of people dreams to be rich.They created the hype,when people start to believe,they created something saying it is the most powerful product to help make your dream come true.They don't have anything to sell,don't have any product,they are only selling dreams and promises,promise to make you rich.You are actually helping them make more money,helping them get rich.Like a pyramid scheme,who benefit the most from it?The people who started it.

Listen to your heart..follow your hear heart.Mind can easily be manipulated in lots of way.Don't always believe in what you see,what you hear,it isn't always the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all at the start of this post I disagreed with you. We don't all need money at all. I actually talk about this on my site because of my personal lifestlye choices. However by the time I reached the end of your post I was amazed. I have never before seen a post warning people about the jerkwads trying to scam you in every conceivable way. Great post!

nYomoT said...

I'm into Internet Marketing,and I read lots of books from this so called gurus,received their newsletters and from there I realized they are not selling anything,instead just keeping up the hype so people will still be interested in making money the easy way,that means more money for them.Thanks for the comment,glad you like it.