Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Being The True You.

I get request for link exchange from other bloggers,but most of the time I just turn it down,very politely.Two reason for this..
  • The first ever link exchange offer I got was from a forum member,PM me and so I reply,put his link on my blog,but mine never appear on his,so I just delete his,he never PM me again,he's still around in the forum,yet not as active as before.
  • My second exchange,received an email,this time he does put my link on his blog,but his request made me canceled the whole thing.He wants me to click his ad everyday,and he will do the same..I need a way to get some cash,but I'm not that desperate!
There are other bloggers link on my blog as you can see,but that is because I wanted to put it there,because I like their blog.I never ask them to put mine on theirs,I prefer to do things my way,odd..but still it is my way and I like it.My mother always say that I rather help other people when I'm suppose to help myself first,and I certainly agree,but that is just me,this is who I am.I will do whatever I can to help others,but to ask for help,I'll wait until I really need it,if not,I will try to do with what ever that I have.

When I live in my hometown,before I move here 6 month ago,we have a tradition,when there is a wedding,all the village folks will do their bit in helping out.Some will help with food preparation,attending to guest,washing dishes,setting up tents and whatever you can to help make the wedding goes as well as possible.I normally like to help with preparing the food,and on the wedding day,helping washing dirty dishes.The last wedding there is in August,I move here in November last year.I enjoy life there,but it seems that there are people who doesn't like me because of who I am..not because I'm bad or what,but because people love me,care for me..I live in a house that was once a school,the village folks clean it up,fix it and even painted it so that I can live there and for food,my neighbour will cook for me everyday..but I always knew that there will be people who won't like it..so I make my plan to move back here,closer to my family.

What makes me sad is,the person who started making stories is actually my close friend..and he told almost everybody that I'm a bad person,I'm not who they think I am..just because I'm getting more popular than him,I'm not after popularity or publicity,I am who I am,and I do things my way,not because I want everybody to like me,but because that is how I was raised,what my parents taught me.If you're nice,humble,honest,people will like you but there are people who will hate you too..this is life.

So here I am,leaving all that behind me,living alone in my rented apartment,sitting in front of this faithful PC for almost 14 hours everyday,browsing the Internet,posting to my blogs and looking for ways to earn decent money.I miss some of my friends,my neighbour,folks that are good to me there..but I leave that place knowing that I have done so much for most of the folks there,and I have a good life,yet when people make stories about you,the same folks that you have helped,are the first one to believe it and spread it to others..that makes me really sad.

Life must go on..my life is much harder here,yet I'm happy,I'm closed to all the people that I love and that really care for me,I live alone without anyone disturbing me,I have all the privacy I need,but sometimes it does get lonely..

I might be putting some AdSense ads on my blog,not that I wanted to make it as an income,and I doubt that I will be making much from it,but I certainly can do with a few dollars I get from it,and I really hope that all you folks don't mind.If you feel that I should not put up those ads,let me know,and I will respect your opinion.I see some blogs or website have donation buttons on it,but I think I will never do that here,like I say,I do need money,but I will do it,and find it my way.

Before I sign off,always be who you are,don't pretend because sooner or later,people will know.Just be yourself,some people will like you for it and some will not,we can never ever please everybody,but being good,being kind,being honest all have their rewards.I'm not rich,but I don't have to be one to help others.

2 comments:

Wayne Tully said...

Your words are very wise and ring true, keep writing inspiring stuff of words, as that seems to be your calling, a motivational writer, speaker and all round inspirational achiever.

Keep blogging, it's great to blog, our thoughts are our own, but when we share, we give a piece of ourselves in the process.

nYomoT said...

Wow..this comment certainly amaze me..I'm just a simple guy sharing my thoughts about things close and related to me.Thank you so much for such an inspiring comment,it certainly motivates me to keep on blogging,making post about what I feel,what I think and hoping it can bring some meaning to others.Thanks again Wayne.