Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Small People,Great People.

While I'm still in school,I like this quote so much that I wrote it down nicely,as beautiful as I can even though I lack an artistic skills,and put it almost everywhere so I can see it everyday and I want others to see and read it too.I can't remember where I found it actually,and today I suddenly remember that quote again.

Small People Talk About Other People,
Average People Talk About Things,
Great People Talk About Ideas.

I know now why I remember that quote again,I read in Daily Blog Tips about the Top 25 Celebrity Blogs and how this blogs become famous,simply because people love gossips.Who can deny that..people just love gossips,and gossips can spread very fast,because being the first to talk about the latest gossips sure make that person some kind of a celebrity figure,and that is why celebrity blogs is among the more popular blog.I think I'm more of a small people,because I sometimes talk about other people,especially in my blog,but sometimes I think I'm an average people,because I also like to talk about things,how I like to do something,not that I want to make this world a better place,but maybe make a difference.I have to be a great people if I want to make this world a better place,I do have some ideas though,but then,I'm just a small people who in some way tries to be an average people so someday I can be a great people.If we look at the popularity of celebrity blogs,can we say that most people are small people?They do like to talk about other people,that is what gossips is all about,isn't it?

My blog is almost in its second week of life on the blogosphere,I have lots of people coming to read it,and I really want to thank all of you for supporting my blog,I even have some subscribers and I feel honoured,thank you very much.I have people commenting on some of my post,thank you again.I get mixed reviews too,most of it are very encouraging,some I just don't understand and I want to ignore,but it does hurt you know,considering the time I spent to start this blog,to make a post to it,to expose it and some people can just write a few lines,pass remarks and give you some lousy score..but I never retaliate by writing back bad things..if I find the site not worth to be reviewed,I don't,if the site is OK..I'll give it a good review,and because of that,today I've been rewarded with an A rating for the reviews I wrote.Even though you will feel hurt because of what some people do to you,try not to retaliate,and try to be nice,to them and to others,because someday,somehow you will get your reward.

Nobody's Perfect..I totally agree and because of that,I share with you another one of my favourite quote..

If Nobody's Perfect..Then I Must Be Nobody!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a POWERFUL thought...and I have always lived by it...!

nYomoT said...

Thanks Benjamin..Yes,it is a simple,short but very powerful thought and I always try to live by it.

. said...

Hey there.. Link exchange?

Anonymous said...

I found your posts are very interesting much more then simple and average, I will definitely link you to one of my blogs - I hope you won't mind :-)

mohad said...

susah nak faham tu..

nYomoT said...

Hi Enday..I've already have your links on my blog,only I label it with a wrong name ;-),my mistake and I will change it,don't worry and thanks for putting mine on yours,really appreciate it.

Sandra..thanks for the comment and compliment,I've visited your blog and left my comment,and thanks for adding my links,I will add yours right after this..and oh..I don't mind at all..I'm honoured.Thanks.

Sandra said...

Hello again!
Scrolling through your blog I see that there are still normal people on our planet, :-), I'm glad that I'll have you linked on my blog.
Greetings from Croatia

Nancy Janiola said...

Hi..doing some readings here..how are you?